Information for submitting your abstract
If you have previously submitted an abstract or registered to attend an IOP Conference, please log in. For new users you will need to create an account. If you have forgotten your password, you can request details from the login page.
- Enter your abstract title in title case
- Indicate the presenting author's gender - this information is supplied for the purpose of monitoring only
- Select your preference for an oral or poster presentation
- Indicate whether the work is student work
- Select the corresponding and presenting author
- Attach the file (using the provided template) - please include all co-authors within the file
- Review your submission and select submit.
The corresponding author will receive an email confirming the submission. If you do not receive an email, please contact the conferences team by email to email@example.com or telephone to +44 (0)20 7470 4800.
Authors can amend their submission online up until the abstract submission deadline.
If you are unable to submit your abstract online, please contact the conferences team by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone to +44 (0)20 7470 4800. Please ensure that you quote the name of the event when contacting us.
By submitting an abstract to FNANO, you agree to the following conditions:
- An author or coauthor (including keynote, invited, and solicited speakers) will register, attend the meeting, and make the presentation as scheduled.
- All clearances, including government, intellectual property, and company clearance, have been obtained to present and publish.
- All co-authors have been informed of the submission and agree to it.
- The program chairs are authorized to circulate your abstract to the track chairs for review and selection purposes.
- Accepted abstracts may be published after April 1, 2021 in print and web programs promoting the conference; web programs will be available on the FNANO website.
- Only original material should be submitted.